We know that a lot of athletes want to train with us but simply can’t move to Omaha to train in our gym, and one thing we’ve learned over the years is that every athlete is different.
Their swing or throwing flaws are unique, their areas for improvement are their own, and every athlete in our gym has a personalized training program. WIRED Development wasn’t willing to offer a remote training program until we could offer the same amount of individuality and attention that we do in-person.
Our Remote Training Program Includes:
- Initial Evaluation
- Updated programming, specific and individualized to you – training programs according to your specific needs based on Video Analysis or Blast Motion Data
- Video Analysis (Hitting & Pitching) will be provided to each athlete after each training template (every 4 weeks). All online trainees will be educated on what’s important, how to train with intent, and will be held accountable by their assigned trainer to remain compliant and on track to reach their goals
- Integrated Strength (14+) – Not just a hitting and throwing program – a custom built lifting program is provided to all online trainees should they opt into the service
- Communication & Collaboration: Consistent access to a WIRED Trainer to keep you accountable and on track to reach your goals
- Athlete Education: learn basic biomechanical concepts and body positions we believe are essential for efficient movement patterns, which metrics matter most, desired ranges for each according to age/skill level, etc.